Heavy, solid multi-purpose workbench for all applications. With this high-quality professional workbench of a perfect workmanship, we offer a variety of clamping options to make your work easier. We use Lie-Nielsen vice mechanisms for our twin-screw front vice, because their manufacturing tolerance and material thickness makes them one of the most durable vice types worldwide.
- Made of selected, slightly steamed beechwood for minimal shrinkage and expansion
- Heavy weight guarantees optimum stability
- The worktop is made of long, single timber beams, that are glued together
- The top is perfectly secured against warping by breadboard ends, 60 mm wide (central carriage bolt and loose tongue)
- Extra high bench apron of 132 mm for larger pressure surface at the jaws
- Workbench base made of solid beechwood
- Top and base untreated
- Multi-bonded, warp-free jaws
- High-quality vice mechanisms from selected manufacturers
- Made in Germany tail vice, 490 mm long, with durable, low-wear, all-steel guide, maximum opening 210 mm, spindle Ø 28 mm
- Lie-Nielsen twin-screw vice with chain drive system for parallel and clearance-free clamping. Maximum opening 230 mm, jaw length 610 mm, spindle Ø 28 mm, spindle distance 310 mm
- Obliquely joined front vice for maximum surface pressure
- Six dog holes of Ø 25 mm on bench apron and tail vice for clamping workpieces at the front of the bench top, including two aluminium front bench dogs
- Bench helper functionality in the frame leg for supporting large workpieces that are clamped at the front of the bench
- Workpiece support and workpiece fastener in the front vice (removable) to prevent pressure points on the edge of the workpiece
- Ten dog holes of Ø 25 mm in front of and on the front vice, including four round, retractable, aluminum bench dogs for clamping irregularly formed workpieces
- 12 dog holes for square bench dogs, incl. two wooden, square bench dogs for clamping delicate workpieces and two square aluminium bench dogs to ensure powerful clamping for rougher work
- Worktop thickness 132 / 65 mm
- Height 900 mm
- Worktop dimensions 2000 x 605 mm
- Overall dimensions 2205 x 770 mm
- Weight 130 kg
- Handle rod Ø 25 mm
Discover product in our flip catalogue:
Freight forwarding good - Availability and delivery time upon request.
Free shipping delivery by freight carrier to:
For delivery worldwide please contact our customer service at +49 (0)9931 4058-902.
€1,999.00 per piece(s)
Prices incl. VAT
The slide drawer made with half-blind dovetails is suspended underneath the bench top. For storing add-ons (such as bench dogs and clamping devices) or tools. Overall dimension 520 x 320 x 135 mm, height under table 140 mm.
Open-pored surface treatment with toxin-free vegetable oils. The oils contain valuable, natural conditioners, emphasize the grain pattern and give the surface a more vivid structure with a silky gloss. They dry rather slowly, thereby...