This heavy workbench will captivate you with its proven construction, flexible working heights and abundant additional clamping options. The insertion clamp allows you to fasten workpieces in the centre of the worktop or at the front of the workbench.
- Made of hard beechwood
- Heavy weight for good stability
- Worktop of serrated and glued bars
- Breadboard end optimally protects the worktop from warpage (central carriage bolt and serrated joints)
- Base held together with mortise and tenon joints
- Base with torsion-free stretchers thanks to integrated truss rods and full-length tension screws
- Different bench heights possible
- Waxed top
- Tail vice torsion-resistant due to multiple glueing, 580 mm, with wear-resistant steel-encased guide, max. opening 250 mm, screw Ø 28 mm
- Solid classic front vice, 525 mm, with flat iron guide for minimum backlash and additional clamping support, max. opening 200 mm, screw Ø 28 mm
- Four round, retractable aluminium bench dogs Ø 30 mm for clamping objects of any shape
- Two retractable aluminium square bench dogs for easy clamping with the tail vice
- Height 900 mm
- Worktop dimensions 1700 x 640 mm
- Overall dimensions 1795 x 830 mm
- Weight 126 kg
- Handle rod Ø 27 mm
Discover product in our flip catalogue:
Freight forwarding good - Availability and delivery time upon request.
Free shipping delivery by freight carrier to:
For delivery worldwide please contact our customer service at +49 (0)9931 4058-902.
€1,473.00 per piece(s)
Prices incl. VAT