- Bench top glued from solid beech and efficiently protected against warping by breadboard ends
- Tilting bench top for relief work and supports on both sides for vibration-free working
- High weight for optimum stability
- Underframe of solid beech with shelf for additional weight, e.g. stone slabs
- Bench top and bench frame are untreated
- Torsion-resistant jaw due to multiple glueing
- Front vice with parallel guide for versatile clamping options, chair legs, relief and ornamental carving; max. opening 160 mm; spindle Ø 30 mm
- A setscrew inside the vice allows counterpressure when clamping one side only and prevents the jaw from tilting
- The 70 mm thick bench top contains five rows of holes for Veritas Ø 19 mm clamping accessories and two rows of holes for Ø 25 mm round bench dogs or insertion clamps
- Four round Ø 25 mm retractable aluminium bench dogs for clamping objects of any shape
- Carver’s screw, length 180 mm, Ø 18 mm
Most of the products we sell as a trading company we produce ourselves, or we have them produced by selected and approved manufacturers.
We have been making musical instrument products in this way under the brand name Herdim for more than 100 years.
Our design department staff develops our products from scratch - from simple component drawings for hand tools to complex component assemblies for power tools. Our prototypes are extensively tested by our specialists, trainers, and frequently also selected customers. They are only put into mass production once they are found to have practical use.
All materials such as cutting steels, cast materials or handle materials are carefully selected according to their intended use and then produced with a view to making them ergonomic.
More complex manufacturing processes like casting, deep drawing, forging and lasering are carried out by specialised companies according to our specifications.
The final quality control always takes place on site at our company.
- Worktop thickness 70 mm
- Height 950 / 1900 mm
- Worktop dimensions 780 x 640 mm
- Weight 87 kg
- Handle rod Ø 25 mm
- Model with carving support
For delivery worldwide please contact our customer service at +49 (0)9931 4058-902.
Prices incl. VAT