By using conventional wooden dowels combined with the precise DD40 Duo-Dowel System, MAFELL has triggered a revolution in portable joining. The DD40 system is faster, more precise and cheaper than any other joining system.
The work is fastened exactly by the dowels, so that the clamping is much simpler and quicker, or it can be omitted altogether.
MAFELL's DD40 System is an inclusive product package, compromising the Power, Maxi or MidiMAX, the T-MAX also includes wooden dowels, a glue bottle, 2 anti-slip mats and drill bits.
- A clear scale for adjusting the material thickness and a turret with six stops enable you to reset the DD40 for a variety of thicknesses in a very short time
- Stop system for fast and precise positioning. Retractable stop pins and auxiliary stops facilitate the drilling near the edge - without the need for marking
- Continuously variable settings for drilling depth, material thickness and joint angle
- The tilting fence is located and fastened on both sides
- All types of joints
- Rows of holes
- Drilling for fittings/hardware
- Ideal for carcass,
staircase construction, in the workshop and on site
- Compatible materials include e.g. Solid wood, board materials
Scope of delivery
- Allen key
- Auxiliary Stops assortment
- Bottle for gluel 250 ml (without glue)
- Dowel nozzle Ø 8 mm
- Mains Cable 4 m
- 2 Dowel drill bits, carbide-tipped Ø 8 mm
- 2 Dowel drill bits, carbide-tipped Ø 10 mm
- 2 Dowel drill bits, carbide-tipped Ø 12 mm
- 200 Special dowels 8 x 30 mm
- 100 Special dowels 10 x 40 mm
- 40 Special dowels 12 x 60 mm
- 2 Anti-slip mats (265 x 175 mm)
Built by professionals for professionals
Founded in 1899, MAFELL's sole production facility today is in Oberndorf on Neckar, near Stuttgart, Germany. Here they produce ""quality made in Germany"", with up to 85% of components made by themselves, and their own tool design and construction operation. With its roots in carpentry, MAFELL has made its way into joiner's workshops since 1980, when it developed ERIKA, the first pull-push saw. More innovations followed: For its portable panel saw system PSS 3000, the Flexistem KSP 40 and, not least, the precision jig saw P1 cc, MAFELL is acknowledged the world over and has won several awards, including the Rudolf-Eberle Award, the Eumacop Innovation Award and the iF Product Design Award.
Buy without risk
You get an extended warranty of 36 months for all MAFELL power tools if you register them within 30 days of purchase. All registered tools are automatically entered in the MAFELL BonusPlus programme.
- Select MAFELL machines can be thoroughly tested for 30 days - no questions asked!
- With the comprehensive 3-year-cost-protection-warranty MAFELL-Complete, you can enjoy a full 36-month warranty on all MAFELL machines, including rechargeable battery packs and wearing parts such as ball bearings, sealing rings, carbon brushes, rubber sleeves and switches; simply register your machine free of charge with the manufacturer within 30 days of the purchase date
- Extend your cost-protection-warranty by 24 months with the 5-year No-Worry Package (price on request); this includes insurance against theft and a return premium within the warranty period
- The ServicePlus Protection Letter (price graded according to the value of the machine) provides a 36-month insurance cover; the repair costs are reimbursed against co-payment and in the case of a total loss you receive a new machine in exchange. Insures against theft, handling errors, wilful intent of third parties, short-circuit or over-current, and natural hazards such as fire, lightning strike, explosion, storm, frost and flooding
The general Ts&Cs of MAFELL AG are valid for machines of the MAFELL Powershop System.
For more information on MAFELL service & warranty terms.
- Weight2.9 kg
- Motor230 V / 50 Hz
- Inclination0-90 °
- Working Depth max.0-40 mm
- ToolØ 5-16 mm
- No Load Speed13 500 rpm
- Rated Input1000 W
MAFELL Duo-Dowel System DD40 P PowerMAX in T-MAX
Article number 709393K
SET: MAFELL Duo-Dowel System DD40 P + Dowel Template + 2 x 5 mm Dowel Drill Bits
Article number 709440