A long service life is ensured by the high-performance motor fan with bypass cooling.
Thanks to the automatic on/off switch, the MAFELL dust extractors can be used for extracting the dust created by all other makes of power tool as well. All the MAFELL models are also suitable for picking up liquids.
- Conveniently located on the front of the appliance are the on/off switch, the switch for automatic vibration and pulse filter cleaning/vibration, the speed control for adjusting the suction force, and the volume flow indicator.
- When used for wet suction cleaning, the appliance cuts out automatically when its maximum capacity is reached.
- Supplied with a handy mounting plate for accommodating a MAFELL-MAX case.
- Practical hose connector - quick-action/bayonet catch with additional keeper.
- For wet and dry pick-up
- For picking up waste
- Compatible materials include dust, chips, liquids
- Dust class M for use as standard industrial and commercial vacuum cleaners.
Scope of delivery
- Extraction hose 4 m (13.1 ft), Ø 27 mm (1 1/16 in.), anti-static with bayonet lock Ø 6 mm (2 5/8 in.), hose connector Ø 35 mm (1 3/8 in.)
- 2 Fold filter cartridges, cellulose
- Filter bag, 45 l useful volume
- 1 Handle
- Mains cable 8 m
- + 5 Non-woven filter bags (50 l useful capacity)
Built by professionals for professionals
Founded in 1899, MAFELL's sole production facility today is in Oberndorf on Neckar, near Stuttgart, Germany. Here they produce ""quality made in Germany"", with up to 85% of components made by themselves, and their own tool design and construction operation. With its roots in carpentry, MAFELL has made its way into joiner's workshops since 1980, when it developed ERIKA, the first pull-push saw. More innovations followed: For its portable panel saw system PSS 3000, the Flexistem KSP 40 and, not least, the precision jig saw P1 cc, MAFELL is acknowledged the world over and has won several awards, including the Rudolf-Eberle Award, the Eumacop Innovation Award and the iF Product Design Award.
Buy without risk
You get an extended warranty of 36 months for all MAFELL power tools if you register them within 30 days of purchase. All registered tools are automatically entered in the MAFELL BonusPlus programme.
- Weight19.1 kg
- Dimensions590 x 455 x 645 mm
- MotorUniversal-motor 230 V / 50 Hz
- Mains Cable8 m
- Filter Surface Area8600 cm²
- Airflow max.220 m³/h
- Low Air Pressure248 mbar
- Hose Connection Ø66 / 58 mm
- Bin Capacity Water40 l
- Bin Capacity max.50 l
- Rated Input1200 W
Prices incl. VAT
Set consists of the following articles:
MAFELL Dust Extractor S 50 M
Article number 704174
MAFELL Dust Extractor S 50 M + 5 Non-woven Filter Bags
Article number 709480