- Uninterrupted operation for long periods of continuous duty. Owing to the very latest filter cleaning technology, consistently high suction performance is maintained even during the automatic main filter cleaning cycle.
- The extent of filter contamination is monitored by special sensor technology. As a consequence, cleaning takes place only when the filter is actually contaminated, and not at fixed intervals or when the hose is blocked or kinked.
- The low center of gravity, wide chassis, two large wheels and locking casters offer good mobility and stability
- For wet and dry pick-up
- For picking up waste
- Compatible materials include dust, chips, liquids
- Dust class M for use as standard industrial and commercial vacuum cleaners
A long service life is ensured by the high-performance motor fan with bypass cooling. Thanks to the automatic on/off switch, the MAFELL dust extractors can be used for extracting the dust created by all other makes of power tool as well. All the MAFELL models are also suitable for picking up liquids.
Scope of delivery
- Extraction hose 4 m (13.1 ft), Ø 27 mm (1 1/16 in.), anti-static with bayonet lock Ø 6 mm (2 5/8 in.), hose connector Ø 35 mm (1 3/8 in.)
- 1 Folded filter cassette, 1 pair (polyester nano-coated)
- PE disposal bag PE-FB 35
- + 5 non-woven filter bags V-FB 25/35
Built by professionals for professionals. Founded in 1899, MAFELL's sole production facility today is in Oberndorf on Neckar, near Stuttgart, Germany. Here they produce »quality made in Germany«, with up to 85 % of components made by themselves, and their own tool design and construction operation. With its roots in carpentry, MAFELL has made its way into joiner's workshops since 1980, when it developed ERIKA, the first pull-push saw. More innovations followed: For its portable panel saw system PSS 3000, the Flexistem KSP 40 and, not least, the precision jig saw P1 CC, MAFELL is acknowledged the world over and has won several awards, including the Rudolf-Eberle Award, the Eumacop Innovation Award and the iF Product Design Award.
Buy without risk: You get an extended warranty of 3 years for all MAFELL power tools if you register them within 30 days of purchase. All registered tools are automatically entered in the MAFELL BonusPlus programme.
- Weight15 kg
- MotorUniversal-Motor 230 V / 50 Hz
- Airflow max.220 m³/h
- Low Air Pressure248 mbar
- Hose Connection Ø66 / 58 mm
- Bin Capacity Water22 l
- Bin Capacity max.35 l
- Rated Input1400 W
MAFELL Dust Extractor S 35 M
Article number 704127K
MAFELL Dust Extractor S 35 M + 5 Non-woven Filter Bags
Article number 704172