Operation of the ERIKA 60 E is simple in its design concept. Clearly designed operating elements are all arranged logically on the front of the machine.
At 21 kg, the ultra-lightweight is convenient for use on any floor. Whether in the cellar or in the attic - the ERIKA 60 E can be carried quickly and effortlessly from one workplace to another.
Stability where it´s needed - on the table! Especially when cutting, the craftsman exerts pressure on the workpiece and thus also on the benchtop.
With optimum air flow in the suction channel, chips can be more easily removed by the dust extractor.
Attention ERIKA-users: All accessories of the previous models ERIKA 55 and ERIKA 60 can continue to be used on the new ERIKA 60 E. Your benefits:
- Suction channel revolutionises extraction - for less dust when working
- Maximum cutting height of 61 mm (2 3/8 in.) - with a material thickness of 12 mm (1/2 in.), a cutting length of 215 mm (8 7/16 in.) is achieved
- For hidden cuts - the riving knife can be lowered with no effort
- With voltage loss switch for protection against uncontrolled reconnection after a power interruption
- Cross and rip cuts
- Circular saw bench functionality
- Bevel cuts up to 47°
- Compatible materials include solid wood, board materials, parquet and laminate flooring, aluminum profiles and plastics
Scope of delivery
- TCT saw blade 190 x 1.2/2.0 x 30 mm, AT, 36 Teeth
- Universal Guide Fence with Fence Extension
- Extraction Hose
- Push stick
- Mains cable 4 m
- Fold-away support
- Sliding table (No. 704043)
- Fence guide extension with telescopic rod and drop stop (No. 704044)
- Extension and router table
- 2 Supporting rails 650 mm long (No. 704021)
Built by professionals for professionals
Founded in 1899, MAFELL's sole production facility today is in Oberndorf on Neckar, near Stuttgart, Germany. Here they produce ""quality made in Germany"", with up to 85% of components made by themselves, and their own tool design and construction operation. With its roots in carpentry, MAFELL has made its way into joiner's workshops since 1980, when it developed ERIKA, the first pull-push saw. More innovations followed: For its portable panel saw system PSS 3000, the Flexistem KSP 40 and, not least, the precision jig saw P1 cc, MAFELL is acknowledged the world over and has won several awards, including the Rudolf-Eberle Award, the Eumacop Innovation Award and the iF Product Design Award.
Buy without risk
You get an extended warranty of 36 months for all MAFELL power tools if you register them within 30 days of purchase. All registered tools are automatically entered in the MAFELL BonusPlus programme.
- Weight21 kg
- Motor230 V/50 Hz
- Table dimensions412 x 544 mm
- Saw Blade Ø190 mm
- Inclination- 2° - +47° °
- Cutting Speed44 m/s m/s
- Cutting Length217 mm
- Cutting Height at 45° max.2-42 mm
- Cutting Height max.2-61 mm
- No Load Speed4720 rpm
- Rated Input1300 W
MAFELL Pull-Push Saw ERIKA 60 E
Article number 709386K
MAFELL Pull-Push Saw ERIKA 60 E incl. Fold-away Support
Article number 709494