The nominal no-load speed can be adjusted between 3600 and 6250 1/min and allows you to cut solid wood, wood-based panels, plastics and non-ferrous metals. Always use a suitable saw blade for your particular material! The saw blade can be changed in no time at all: When you open the saw blade housing, the blade locks automatically. Remove the hex key, undo the screw, change the saw blade and close the housing.
A unique feature of this portable circular saw is the activatable scoring function. This allows sensitive material to be cut without tearout, just like a stationary machine with a scorer. The tilt range can be adjusted between -1° and +48°.
- Facility for extremely fine adjustment of the cutting depth setting, e.g. when working with a resharpened blade or with Fermacell
- The closed saw blade cover and the slide bar at the saw-cut ensure a very low dust formation
- The MT 55 cc is equipped with a new CUprex-Compact motor for significantly elevated speeds and ample power in reserve
- The cutting depth can be set with millimeter precision. With or without a rail - simply turn the pointer to show the exact cutting depth
- For bevel cuts, the angle setting is fixed in two locations with half a turn of a single locking screw
- Cross-cutting and rip cuts
- Bevel cuts -1 to +48°
- Plunge cuts
- Compatible materials include solid wood, cement fiberboard, melamine resin panels (Trespa), OSB, gypsum fiberboard, plastics, façade boards and various board materials
Scope of delivery
- TCT Sawblade 162 x 1.2/1.8 x 20 mm, 48 AT
- Allen Key
- Mains Cable 4 m (13.1 ft)
Built by professionals for professionals
Founded in 1899, MAFELL's sole production facility today is in Oberndorf on Neckar, near Stuttgart, Germany. Here they produce ""quality made in Germany"", with up to 85% of components made by themselves, and their own tool design and construction operation. With its roots in carpentry, MAFELL has made its way into joiner's workshops since 1980, when it developed ERIKA, the first pull-push saw. More innovations followed: For its portable panel saw system PSS 3000, the Flexistem KSP 40 and, not least, the precision jig saw P1 cc, MAFELL is acknowledged the world over and has won several awards, including the Rudolf-Eberle Award, the Eumacop Innovation Award and the iF Product Design Award.
Buy without risk
3 year cost protection warranty - comprehensive cover against repair costs. The warranty also covers battery packs and wear parts such as ball bearings, sealing rings, carbon brushes, rubber sleeves and switches.
Simply register your machine free of charge with the manufacturer within 30 days of the purchase date.
MAFELL Complete is currently available only in Germany and Austria.
ServicePlus Protection Letter:
The ServicePlus Protection Letter (price graded according to the value of the machine) provides a 36-month insurance cover for machines. The repair costs are reimbursed against co-payment and in the case of a total loss you receive a new machine in exchange. Insures against theft, handling errors, wilful intent of third parties, short-circuit or over-current, and natural hazards such as fire, explosion, storm, frost and flooding.
ServicePlus Protection Letter is only available in Germany.
The general Ts&Cs of MAFELL AG are valid for machines of the MAFELL Powershop System.
For more information on MAFELL service & warranty terms.
- Weight4.5 kg
- Motor230 V / 50 Hz
- Saw Blade Ø162 x 1.2/1.8 x 20 mm, T 48, AT
- Inclination-1 to +48 °
- Cutting Depth at 45° max.40.5 mm
- Cutting Depth max.57 mm
- No Load Speed3600-6250 rpm
- Rated Input1400 W
MAFELL Plunge-cut Saw MT 55 CC MaxiMAX in T-MAX
Article number 709426K
MAFELL Plunge-cut Saw MT 55 cc MidiMAX in MAFELL-MAX
Article number 709390
MAFELL Plunge-cut Saw MT 55 CC MidiMAX in T-MAX
Article number 709390K