In addition, sophisticated self-extraction and a clever integrated blower keeps the work surface free from chips even if a dust extractor is not connected.
The MAFELL P1 CC offers continuously variable speed MAFELL precision saw blade CUnex W1 facilitates extremely precise sawing.
- More power thanks to high-performance CUprex compact motor
- Greater precision thanks to CUnex saw blade and rail compatibility
- Enhances ease of use thanks to tool-less blade changs in the range 800 to 3000 stokes/min., so that the output can be adjusted exactly to suit the material.
The sole plate, with integrated vacuum channel, is as sturdy as it looks. Thanks to the tool-less quick-release mechanism, it remains reliably fastened to the saw at an exact right angle.
Its intelligent accessories give the MAFELL P1 CC unprecedented versatility. Especially the innovative design of the newes and ideal handle positioning
- Great flexibility thanks to fines special accessories
- Recesses in worktops
- Optimal for all assembling works
- Cross- and curved cutting of beams
- Sawing small radius
- Straight cuts with F guide rail when cutting curves
Scope of delivery
- 3 Jig Saw Blades: CUnex W1, W2, W+P2
- Parallel Fence P1-PA
- Base Plate P1-GP
- Hose Connector P1-AS
- Chip Deflector P1-SA
- Splinter Guard P1-SS
- Glider P1-G
- Mains Cable 4 m
Built by professionals for professionals
Founded in 1899, MAFELL's sole production facility today is in Oberndorf on Neckar, near Stuttgart, Germany. Here they produce ""quality made in Germany"", with up to 85% of components made by themselves, and their own tool design and construction operation. With its roots in carpentry, MAFELL has made its way into joiner's workshops since 1980, when it developed ERIKA, the first pull-push saw. More innovations followed: For its portable panel saw system PSS 3000, the Flexistem KSP 40 and, not least, the precision jig saw P1 cc, MAFELL is acknowledged the world over and has won several awards, including the Rudolf-Eberle Award, the Eumacop Innovation Award and the iF Product Design Award.
Buy without risk
You get an extended warranty of 36 months for all MAFELL power tools if you register them within 30 days of purchase. All registered tools are automatically entered in the MAFELL BonusPlus programme.
- Select MAFELL machines can be thoroughly tested for 30 days - no questions asked!
- With the comprehensive 3-year-cost-protection-warranty MAFELL-Complete, you can enjoy a full 36-month warranty on all MAFELL machines, including rechargeable battery packs and wearing parts such as ball bearings, sealing rings, carbon brushes, rubber sleeves and switches; simply register your machine free of charge with the manufacturer within 30 days of the purchase date
- Extend your cost-protection-warranty by 24 months with the 5-year No-Worry Package (price on request); this includes insurance against theft and a return premium within the warranty period
- The ServicePlus Protection Letter (price graded according to the value of the machine) provides a 36-month insurance cover; the repair costs are reimbursed against co-payment and in the case of a total loss you receive a new machine in exchange. Insures against theft, handling errors, wilful intent of third parties, short-circuit or over-current, and natural hazards such as fire, lightning strike, explosion, storm, frost and flooding
The general Ts&Cs of MAFELL AG are valid for machines of the MAFELL Powershop System.
For more information on MAFELL service & warranty terms.
- Weight2.5 kg
- Motor230 V / 50 Hz
- Pendulum cover5 Steps
- No Load Stroke rate800-3000 spm
- Rated Input900 W
MAFELL Jig Saw P1 CC MaxiMAX in T-MAX
Article number 709387K
SPECIAL OFFER: MAFELL Jig Saw P1 CC MaxiMAX in T-MAX incl. Tilting plate P1-SP
Article number 720455K
MAFELL Jig Saw P1 CC MaxiMAX in MAFELL-MAX
Article number 709387