The position indicator allows you to set plunge cuts of an exact length for material thicknesses of 10/12.5/25/50 mm.
The parallel fence can be used for long cuts instead of the guide rail.
The nominal no-load speed can be adjusted between 3600 and 6250 1/min and allows you to cut solid wood, wood-based panels, plastics and non-ferrous metals. Always use a suitable saw blade for your particular material! The saw blade can be changed in no time at all: When you open the saw blade housing, the blade locks automatically. Remove the hex key, undo the screw, change the saw blade and close the housing.
A unique feature of this portable circular saw is the activatable scoring function. This allows sensitive material to be cut without tear out, just like a stationary machine with a scorer. The tilt range can be adjusted between -1° and +48°.
- Facility for extremely fine adjustment of the cutting depth setting, e.g. when working with a resharpened blade or with Fermacell
- The closed saw blade cover and the slide bar at the saw-cut ensure a very low dust formation
- The cutting depth can be set with millimetre precision. With or without a rail - simply turn the pointer to show the exact cutting depth
- For bevel cuts, the angle setting is fixed in two locations with half a turn of a single locking screw
- Cross-cutting and rip cuts
- Bevel cuts -1° to +48°
- Plunge cuts
- Compatible materials include e.g. solid wood, cement fibreboard, melamine resin panels (Trespa), OSB, gypsum fibreboard, plastics, façade boards, chipboard materials
- Thanks to the scoring function also suitable for tear-out-free cuts of coated chipboard materials
Scope of delivery
- TCT Sawblade 162 x 1.2/1.8 x 20 mm, 48 Alternating Teeth
- Guide Rail F 160, 1.6 m
- Position Indicator MT-PA
- Parallel Guide Fence complete with Wing Screws
- Allen key
- Mains Cable 4 m (13.1 ft)
- + extra TCT Saw Blade, 160 x 1.2/1.8 x 20 mm, 32 Teeth, AT, for universal use in wood
Built by professionals for professionals. Founded in 1899, MAFELL's sole production facility today is in Oberndorf on Neckar, near Stuttgart, Germany. Here they produce »quality made in Germany«, with up to 85 % of components made by themselves, and their own tool design and construction operation. With its roots in carpentry, MAFELL has made its way into joiner's workshops since 1980, when it developed ERIKA, the first pull-push saw. More innovations followed: For its portable panel saw system PSS 3000, the Flexistem KSP 40 and, not least, the precision jig saw P1 CC, MAFELL is acknowledged the world over and has won several awards, including the Rudolf-Eberle Award, the Eumacop Innovation Award and the iF Product Design Award.
Buy without risk: You get an extended warranty of 3 years for all MAFELL power tools if you register them within 30 days of purchase. All registered tools are automatically entered in the MAFELL BonusPlus programme.
- Weight4.5 kg
- Motor230 V / 50 Hz
- Exhaust Nozzle Ø27 mm
- Inclination-1 to +48 °
- Cutting Depth at 45° max.0-40.5 mm
- Cutting Depth max.0-57 mm
- No Load Speed3600-6250 rpm
- Rated Input1400 W
Prices incl. VAT
MAFELL Plunge-cut Saw MT 55 CC MaxiMAX in T-MAX with Guide Rail F 160
Article number 704063K
SPECIAL OFFER: MAFELL MT 55 CC MaxiMAX with F 160 + extra TCT Saw blade AT 32
Article number 704190