- The UFB-1 is made of an extremely tear-resistant, anti-static PP nonwoven material. The filter´s high air throughput reduces the residual dust to as little as 3%
- Clean allround. Side channels in the sanding pad make dust extraction even more effective. This arrangement complements the extraction that takes place underneath the sanding plate
- Vibration absorbers effectively isolate the main and auxiliary handles. The emission value measured at the front handle, for example, is 1.9 m/s² - lower than the threshold value of safety standard EN 60745 (2.5 m/s²). As a consequence, compared with other sanders, the UVA 115 E transmits substantially less vibration to the hands and arms
Scope of delivery
- Universal Filter Bag UFB-1
- Sanding Pad Delta 105 for Quick-fit Sanding Paper
- Set of Abrasive Mesh Strips: 1 sheet each of abrasive mesh strip P 60 / P 80 / P 100 / P 120 / P 150 / P 180 / P 240 / P 320 / Interface Pad UVA-SA 10 / Interface Pad UVA-D 105 / Abrasive Mesh Strip Delta 105, P 120
- Mains Cable 4 m
Built by professionals for professionals
Founded in 1899, MAFELL's sole production facility today is in Oberndorf on Neckar, near Stuttgart, Germany. Here they produce ""quality made in Germany"", with up to 85% of components made by themselves, and their own tool design and construction operation. With its roots in carpentry, MAFELL has made its way into joiner's workshops since 1980, when it developed ERIKA, the first pull-push saw. More innovations followed: For its portable panel saw system PSS 3000, the Flexistem KSP 40 and, not least, the precision jig saw P1 cc, MAFELL is acknowledged the world over and has won several awards, including the Rudolf-Eberle Award, the Eumacop Innovation Award and the iF Product Design Award.
Buy without risk
You get an extended warranty of 36 months for all MAFELL power tools if you register them within 30 days of purchase. All registered tools are automatically entered in the MAFELL BonusPlus programme.
- Select MAFELL machines can be thoroughly tested for 30 days - no questions asked!
- With the comprehensive 3-year-cost-protection-warranty MAFELL-Complete, you can enjoy a full 36-month warranty on all MAFELL machines, including rechargeable battery packs and wearing parts such as ball bearings, sealing rings, carbon brushes, rubber sleeves and switches; simply register your machine free of charge with the manufacturer within 30 days of the purchase date
- Extend your cost-protection-warranty by 24 months with the 5-year No-Worry Package (price on request); this includes insurance against theft and a return premium within the warranty period
- The ServicePlus Protection Letter (price graded according to the value of the machine) provides a 36-month insurance cover; the repair costs are reimbursed against co-payment and in the case of a total loss you receive a new machine in exchange. Insures against theft, handling errors, wilful intent of third parties, short-circuit or over-current, and natural hazards such as fire, lightning strike, explosion, storm, frost and flooding
The general Ts&Cs of MAFELL AG are valid for machines of the MAFELL Powershop System.
For more information on MAFELL service & warranty terms.
- Weight2.7 kg
- Motor230 V / 50 Hz
- No Load Stroke rate2000-12 000 spm
- Stroke2.6 mm
- Sanding Size115 x 230 mm
- Rated Input450 W