- Slightly raised guide rails for perfect fit and minimal resistance during assembly
- Recessed, embossed glue surfaces for optimum glue distribution and powerful bond
- Smooth, rounded edges for easy insertion
- Diagonal fibre orientation for high break resistance
- Swiss production from sustainable Swiss forestry
- 5 different sizes included in system
- A single power tool for 15 different connecting fittings offering fixed and detachable connections
- Depth adjuster enables rapid switching between biscuit sizes
- Lateral tolerance allows for faster working without positioning aids and stops
- Avoid errors when adjusting the cutting depth since both work pieces have the same groove depth
- Proven cutting principle with a disc cutter ensures that the grooves are always parallel and precise, even in the case of knots or rapid working
- Furniture The highly efficient, simple and accurate joining system for panels
- Thin work pieces measuring 8 or 10 mm can be joined at any angle
- Fixed connections of wood and panels as well as composite materials such as solid surfaces using biscuits of various sizes, the clamping element or the plastic element for solid surfaces
The original guarantees quality in size accuracy, optimum glue distribution and form stability as well as the sustainable cultivation of beechwood.
The perfect fit is appreciated from the very start, when the biscuits are easily inserted into the groove and remain in place even when the work piece is turned over for assembly.
Pioneering wood joining - Since the dawn of the company in 1944, the search for new ideas, continuous improvements and system solutions has stood at its core. Lamello solutions pay for themselves! The high-quality is based on continuous innovation and deeply embedded expertise. Lamello remains true to there roots, developing and producing top-quality products in Switzerland for discerning customers around the globe.
Quality, precision and reliability - Lamello offers many years of experience in high-quality joining and woodworking technology.
Durability and efficiency go hand in hand - Development and construction of products, are uncompromising and focus on practical solutions. The result is machinery characterised by its hard-wearing technology, sophisticated design and simple operation.
System solutions - Lamello provide complete systems and application solutions, in keeping with our motto: Made to match perfectly.
- Size 53 x 19 x 4 mm
- Cutter Ø 100 x 4 x 22 mm
- Material Beechwood
Prices incl. VAT