The Zeta P2 can cut P-System grooves for connecting fittings with varying installation depths simply by turning the P-System depth adjuster, thus removing the need to change cutters.
The vertical movement for the profile groove is triggered automatically when the maximum cutting depth is reached and requires just a fraction of a second. The vertical mechanical drive combines process security and reliability with a low-wear, fully mechanical construction.
The Zeta P2 can also be employed as a standard biscuit joiner for original biscuits by simply deactivating the profile groove function and changing to a 4 mm blade.
- Extremely fast joining method using a power tool
- Rapid, simple and precise working in the familiar manner like with Lamello biscuit joiners
- Identical grooves on both work pieces, saving time by removing the need for depth adjustments and minimising the risk of errors
- Fitting installation with innovative profile groove technology greatly reduces labour time while also negating the need for additional fastening materials
- 5 different cutting depths for various connecting fittings
- Also compatible with biscuits and other 4 mm fittings
- Ideal for wood shops without stationary equipment for connecting fittings
- Rapid glueing aid for a wide range of angle joints
- Production of objects with varying angles in minimal setup time
- Rapid prototype construction by companies using CNC machines
- On-site adjustments and assembly
- All wood materials and panels as well as composite materials such as solid surfaces or HPL
Scope of delivery
- Zeta P2
- Carbide-tipped cutter with groove, 100 x 4 x 22 mm
- Stop square
- Suction stub 23 mm
- Suction stub 36 mm
- Spacer 4 mm
- Spacer 2 mm
- Tool assortment
- P-System drill jig incl. drill
- P-System angle disk
- Comes in a Systainer
Pioneering wood joining - Since the dawn of the company in 1944, the search for new ideas, continuous improvements and system solutions has stood at its core. Lamello solutions pay for themselves! The high-quality is based on continuous innovation and deeply embedded expertise. Lamello remains true to there roots, developing and producing top-quality products in Switzerland for discerning customers around the globe.
Quality, precision and reliability - Lamello offers many years of experience in high-quality joining and woodworking technology.
Durability and efficiency go hand in hand - Development and construction of products, are uncompromising and focus on practical solutions. The result is machinery characterised by its hard-wearing technology, sophisticated design and simple operation.
System solutions - Lamello provide complete systems and application solutions, in keeping with our motto: Made to match perfectly.
- Weight 3.7 kg
- Motor 230 V
- No Load Speed 9000 rpm
- Rated Input 1050 W
- Max. cutting depth 20 mm
Prices incl. VAT