- Variable digital electronics:The speed is continuously variable to suit just about any application. The digital electronics also take care of smooth starting, no-load speed reduction, constant speed under load and overload protection
- Top class concentricity:The MAFELL milling motors compelling concentricity of < 0.05 mm at a distance of 25 mm (< 0.01 mm in the cone). Such exceptional precision is attributable to precise coordination of all the components. In addition, the armature and spindle are produced in one piece and balanced.
- Top class labyrinth seal: Protects the spindle and bearing against minute particles, dust and chips
- Spindle lock: For simpler and more convenient tool changes, the spindle can be locked at the push of a button
- Win-bearing spindle: To absorb thrust as effectively as possibly, an enclosed duplex ball bearing is used.
- Universal chuck: The universal chuck accommodates standard tools
Scope of delivery
- Universal chuck 6 mm
- Collet nut
- Open-ended spanner
- Power lead 1 m
Built by professionals for professionals. Founded in 1899, MAFELL's sole production facility today is in Oberndorf on Neckar, near Stuttgart, Germany. Here they produce »quality made in Germany«, with up to 85 % of components made by themselves, and their own tool design and construction operation. With its roots in carpentry, MAFELL has made its way into joiner's workshops since 1980, when it developed ERIKA, the first pull-push saw. More innovations followed: For its portable panel saw system PSS 3000, the Flexistem KSP 40 and, not least, the precision jig saw P1 CC, MAFELL is acknowledged the world over and has won several awards, including the Rudolf-Eberle Award, the Eumacop Innovation Award and the iF Product Design Award.
- Weight 1.65 kg
- Motor 230 V / 50 Hz
- Chuck Ø 6 / 8 mm
- Collet Chuck Ø 6 mm
- No Load Speed 4000-25 000 1/min
- Rated Input 1000 W
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 254 x 79 x73 mm
Prices incl. VAT