Since this oil contains up to 95 % solids, you will only need one coat, saving you time and money. The thick oil lends an opulent feel and keeps the open-pored structure of the surface material. It refines and protects stressed surfaces of wood, open-pored stone and cork and is thus ideal for floors, work surfaces and other used surfaces (even outdoors if water can run off freely). There is no need to deresinify the wood beforehand, as the hard oil contains resin solvents. Coated surfaces can be walked on after approx. 72 hours. High coverage, 25-30 ml/m² per coat.
ASUSO Nature Line (NL)
- Refines and protects heavy-duty surfaces of wood
- Penetrates the material deeply with a water-repellent finish for good protection against dirt and water; the wood is protected from the inside and thus retains its warm and natural feel
- Easy to renovate, partial areas can be repaired or renewed seamlessly, scratches and dents can be easily sanded down and retreated
- Open-pored surface allows the material to breathe and creates a positive atmosphere in a room; healthy, diffusible and free from electrostatic charge (important for those with dust allergies)
- The waxed grain is emphasised and accentuated; a natural patina gives the wood a vivid texture and aesthetically pleasing appearance
- Content 750 ml
Discover product in our flip catalogue:
May produce an allergic reaction. Safety data sheet available on request.
Ready to ship today, delivery time 2-3 workdays within Germany
Content: 0.75 litre (€54.27 / 1 litre)€40.70
Prices incl. VAT
ASUSO NL Hard Oil High Solid, Water-repellent, 750 ml Content: 0.75 litre (GP: €54.27 / 1 litre)
Article number 810059