The revolving handle design prevents rubbing on the palm, which avoids blisters and allows comfortable continuous use.
Efficient multi-purpose hand pruner with a sturdy lightweight construction for cutting plants indoors and out.
- The pruner has a lock-in position so that the full cutting force does not need to be applied when cutting smaller diameters
- Carbon steel blade with wire cutter
- Soft-coated, drop-forged aluminium handles
- Optimal head adjustment thanks to a safety catch
- Rubber pad to minimise the cutting impact
- With centre oiler
Barnel Pruning Shears
Most Barnel shears have a patented centre oiler, by which oil is applied directly to the blades. The oiler can be quickly refilled with the oil pen (No. 705438). Spare parts available.
Barnel, a globally renowned tool manufacturer based in the US, has been making superlative garden tools since the 1970s.
- Max. branch diameter 15-20 mm
- Overall length 210 mm
- Weight 280 g
Discover product in our flip catalogue:
Ready to ship today, delivery time 2-3 workdays within Germany
€44.90 per piece(s)
Prices incl. VAT