- Consistent hardness through modern hardening and annealing methods
- Ready-to-use bevel
- Makes the steel stronger
- Enables long edge lives
Rounded octagonal handle of red beech with shellac surface:
- For easy tool alignment
- Prevents the tool from rolling off the worktop
- Provides a non-slip grip
- Consistently thin blade for perfect balance and precise control
- Wide forged-on shoulder with straight contact surface for optimum force transmission
- Colour anodised, polished inner faces reduce light reflection during use
- Perfectly polished outer faces for smooth guidance
Most of the products we sell as a trading company we produce ourselves, or we have them produced by selected and approved manufacturers.
We have been making musical instrument products in this way under the brand name Herdim for more than 100 years.
Our design department staff develops our products from scratch - from simple component drawings for hand tools to complex component assemblies for power tools. Our prototypes are extensively tested by our specialists, trainers, and frequently also selected customers. They are only put into mass production once they are found to have practical use.
All materials such as cutting steels, cast materials or handle materials are carefully selected according to their intended use and then produced with a view to making them ergonomic.
More complex manufacturing processes like casting, deep drawing, forging and lasering are carried out by specialised companies according to our specifications.
The final quality control always takes place on site at our company.
- Overall length 220-280 mm
- Blade length 110-150 mm
- Sweep 3
- Blade width 10 mm
Prices incl. VAT