- Quick action due to 2 mm pitch trapezoidal thread
- Handles made of finely polished maple, jaws made of PVC
- Precise European design and origin
- Replaceable self-adhesive rubber cork pads
- Six clamping parts close the entire instrument, primarily for assembling new violin and cello
Herdim Gluing Clamps
When assembling an instrument, a quick and speedy action is required to preserve the glue correctly warm through the entire assembly operation. Therefore a quickly acting clamp is welcome. These Herdim assembly clamps use a steep 2 mm pitch of trapezoidal thread, which is uniquely used on 6 mm nickel-plated spindles. The design and European origin ensure a long durability of the clamp, the worn cork padding can be replaced with a new self-adhesive rubber cork padding, which is offered as a spare part.
- Instrument Violin
- Jaw opening 20-65 mm
Please inform me as soon as the product is available again.
Item not available until further notice.
€148.75 per set
Prices incl. VAT