Heavy, solid multi-purpose workbench for all applications. With this high-quality professional workbench of perfect workmanship, we offer a variety of clamping options to simplify your work. We use Lie-Nielsen vice mechanisms for our twin-screw front vice, because their production tolerance and material thickness makes them one of the most durable vice types worldwide.
- We use selected, slightly steamed beech wood to prevent later shrinking and checking in service
- Heavy weight guarantees optimum stability
- The top is made of long, laminated single-piece bars
- The top is perfectly secured against warping by breadboard ends, 60 mm wide (central carriage bolt and loose tongue)
- Extra high skirt of 132 mm for larger pressure surface at the jaws
- Workbench base made of solid beech wood
- Top and base untreated
- Multi-bonded, warp-free jaws
- High-quality vice mechanisms from selected manufacturers
- Tail vice made in Germany 490 mm, with durable, low-wear, all-steel guide, maximum opening 210 mm, spindle Ø 28 mm
- Lie-Nielsen twin-screw vice with chain drive system for parallel and clearance-free clamping. Maximum opening 230 mm, jaw length 610 mm, spindle Ø 28 mm, spindle distance 310 mm
- Obliquely joined front vice for maximum surface pressure
- Six Ø 25 mm dog holes on bench apron and tail vice for clamping workpieces at the front of the bench top, including two aluminium front bench dogs
- Bench helper functionality in the frame leg for supporting large workpieces that are clamped at the front of the bench
- Workpiece support and workpiece fastener in the front vice (removable) to prevent pressure points on the edge of the workpiece
- Eight Ø 25 mm dog holes in front of and on the front vice, including four round, retractable, aluminum bench dogs for clamping irregularly formed workpieces
- 12 dog holes for square bench dogs, incl. two wooden, square bench dogs for clamping delicate workpieces and two square aluminium bench dogs to ensure powerful clamping for rougher work
- Worktop thickness132 / 65 mm
- Height900 mm
- Weight130 kg
- Worktop dimensions2000 x 605 mm
- Overall dimensions2205 x 770 mm
Discover product in our flip catalogue:
Workbenches are delivered unassembled (detailed assembly instructions included). Additional features (oiled surface or drawer) only available with workbench order.
Not on stock - more available soon
Free shipping delivery by freight carrier to:
For delivery worldwide please contact our customer service at +49-(0)991-9109-902.
€1,999.00 per piece
Prices incl. VAT
Open-pored surface treatment with toxin-free vegetable oils. The oils contain valuable, natural conditioners, bring out the grain pattern and lend a vivid structure with a silky gloss to the surface. They dry rather slowly, thereby...
incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Article No. 706344