The handles on this tool are similar to a standard set of loppers and enable users to transfer sufficient force to cut branches located even in the crown of trees. The shears are comfortable to use thanks to the shoulder strap that spreads the weight of the shears across the entire body. The rod has a telescope function, and can be turned by 180 degrees to align the shears with any cutting angle.
- The telescope handles lock in four positions (total length: 1.8-2.4 m)
- Centre oiler for convenient application of oil to the joint surfaces
- High-quality aluminium handles with polymer covers
- Blade with non-stick coating
Barnel Pruning Shears
Most Barnel shears have a patented centre oiler, by which oil is applied directly to the blades. The oiler can be quickly refilled with an applicator can (e.g. No. 718275). Spare parts available.
- Max. branch diameter25 mm
- Weight2.2 kg
Discover product in our flip catalogue:
Ready to ship today, Delivery time 1-3 workdays within Germany
€103.00 per piece(s)
Prices incl. VAT