- Black stained ash with cryogenically hardened blade (cryo) (ready-to-use bevel)
- Ash (ready-to-use bevel)
- Stained beech (factory grind)
Hand-forging and high-grade steels make Crown Tools one of the leading manufacturers of turning tools worldwide. All their tools are made in Sheffield, England, following a long tradition. The blades are made of ultra-edge-holding M2-HSS as well as PRO-PM steel for heavy-duty use and ultimate edge life.
- Overall length 428 mm
- Handle length 254 mm
- Model Black stained handle with ready-to-use bevel
Set consists of the following articles:
- 701905 Crown »English-style« Spindle Gouge, Cryogenic, Blade Width 6 mm
- 701907 Crown »English-style« Spindle Gouge, Cryogenic, Blade Width 12 mm
- 701914 Crown Skew Chisel, Cryogenic, Blade Width 13 mm
- 701939 Crown »European-style« Spindle Gouge, Cryogenic, Blade Width 18 mm
- 701918 Crown Oval Skew Chisel, Cryogenic, Blade Width 25 mm
- 701926 Crown Triangular Parting Tool, Cryogenic, Blade Width 3 mm
- 701928 Crown Diamond Parting Tool, Cryogenic
- 701901 Crown Roughing-out Gouge, Cryogenic, Blade Width 30 mm
Why not make a gift of one of our beautiful kitchen knives, an exquisite set of garden shears, a special tool or a unique craft item? We are delighted to include a greetings card with a personal message along with your gift. Your gift will be wrapped attractively and sent to the address you provided.
This service costs €2.50 for each product.
Prices incl. VAT
Crown Standard Turning Tools, 8-Piece Set, Black Stained Ash Handle
Article number 701994