Strong, backless blade for cuts of any depth.
The Dozuki and Kataba Woodboy are suitable for fine cuts across the grain.
- Saw blade is hard-chromed and thus rustproof
- Can be locked in two positions, also for mid-panel cuts
- Robust aluminium handle with anti-slip rubber coating
- Aallows cutting with little friction
- Produces extremely clean cuts, making it ideal for precisely fitting cuts and joint surfaces that are to be glued
- Blade length 240 mm
- Blade width 46 mm
- Overall length 560 mm
- Blade thickness 0.7 mm
- Crosscut teeth 1.1 mm
Discover product in our flip catalogue:
Ready to ship today, delivery time 2-3 workdays within Germany
€74.30 per piece(s)
Prices incl. VAT