- Reduces kick-back significantly
- No complex cutting angles needed - use the scraper flat on the tool rest
- Suitable for both spindle and faceplate work
- No resharpening required - worn carbide edges are simply rotated
Comes with German and English instructions.
Hand-forging and high-grade steels make Crown Tools one of the leading manufacturers of turning tools worldwide. All their tools are made in Sheffield, England, following a long tradition. The blades are made of ultra-edge-holding M2-HSS as well as PRO-PM steel for heavy-duty use and ultimate edge life.
- Overall length 530 mm
- Blade width 15 x 30 mm
- Shaft diameter 19 x 13 mm
Prices incl. VAT
Article no.: 720889
Article no.: 720888
Article no.: 720887