Traditional panel saw for quick trimming of solid wood. Regular size = 91-98 mm hand size.
Bad Axe panel saws
The hand-sharpened saw blade, made of Swedish spring steel, has a hollow-ground edge to minimise friction and increase rigidity. The hickory handles (different sizes available according to hand size) are secured with traditional brass split-nut screws.
The Bad Axe Panel Saws Difference:
- Based on the legendary Disston D8
- Sized handles guaranteed to fit your hand
- Saw blades with hollow-ground edges reduce friction when sawing and offer higher rigidity - a critical advantage on panel saws
- Hammer-set toothline that precisely locks in a kerf width most appropriate to the plate gauge
- Legendary sharpening excellence
- Customised saws (back, handle and fastener material on choice) available on special order
- Blade length 610 mm
- Blade width 65-165 mm
- Blade thickness 0.7 mm
- Setting 1.2 mm
- Rip teeth 3.4 mm
- Overall length 690 mm
Ready to ship today, delivery time 2-3 workdays within Germany
€419.00 per piece(s)
Prices incl. VAT
Triangular files with round edges for sharpening European-style saws. The round edges maintain the slightly rounded gullet between the saw’s teeth and thus prevent cracks between the teeth (sharp angles crack more easily than curved...