Incl. carving support from solid beech with groove for workpiece rest or carver's screw. The workpiece rest is height-adjustable and can be rotated by 360°. Tilting bench top.
Solid high-quality sculptor’s workbench for professional use. The tilting bench top offers optimum fixing and working positions and high comfort even when working over long periods of time. A front vice and 44 holes in the bench top provide the best possible positioning for the workpiece.
- Bench top glued from solid beech and efficiently protected against warpage by breadboard ends
- Tilting bench top for relief work and supports on both sides for vibration-free working
- High weight for optimum stability
- Underframe of solid beech with shelf for additional weight, e.g. stone slabs
- Bench top and bench frame are untreated
- Torsion-resistant jaw due to multiple glueing
- Front vice with parallel guide for versatile clamping options, chair legs, relief and ornamental carving; max. opening 160 mm; screw Ø 30 mm
- A setscrew inside the vice allows counterpressure when clamping one side only and prevents the jaw from tilting
- The 70 mm thick bench top contains five rows of holes for Veritas Ø 19 mm clamping accessories and two rows of holes for Ø 25-mm round bench dogs or insertion clamps
- Four round Ø 25 mm retractable aluminium bench dogs for clamping objects of any shape
- Carver’s screw, length 180 mm Ø 18 mm
- Worktop thickness70 mm
- Height950 / 1900 mm
- Weight87 kg
- Worktop dimensions780 x 640 mm
- Modelwith carving support
Discover product in our flip catalogue:
Speditionsware - Lieferzeit ca. 3-5 Werktage innerhalb Deutschlands.
50 € Discount on self pickup – get in contact with our customer service.Free shipping delivery by freight carrier to:
For delivery worldwide please contact our customer service at +49-(0)991-9109-902.
€1,449.00 per piece(s)
Prices incl. VAT