- The »Lite« collection is made of a new, very light rib knit material with a combination of soft Merino fibers (extra-fine, 19.5 microns) and 20 % functional fibers
- By using Merino wool, the material adapts to temperature and activity level and accordingly either cools or warms the body; the integrated polyamide fibers make the underwear more durable.
- The »Lite« collection has a modern design and is made of a shimmering black fabric highlighted by light green contrast stitching
Woolpower AB was established in 1969 in Östersund, Sweden, for the production of nylon tights. In the early 1970s, the company developed a new material in collaboration with the Swedish army: "Ullfrotté Original". Beside military and police organizations, mainly people who work outside and many others who like to feel warm are among the customers for clothes made of this fiber.
Advantages of Woolpower products:
- Woolpower articles are certified by Öko-Tex - an international human ecology label that shows that the garments contain no toxic or harmful substances
- Wool does not retain odor and therefore the clothes keep a pleasant smell even after long periods of use
- Can be machine-washed at up to 60 °C (104 °F) and tumble tried at medium heat
- Made in Sweden. Each garment is labelled with the name of the seamstress
- Material80 % Merino wool, 20 % Polyamide
Prices incl. VAT