These large clamping pads are attached to conventional screw clamps by means of a snap ring, providing the following benefits:
- Better distribution of clamping pressure
- Small parts can be glued without clamping cauls
- Easy to clean thanks to glue-repellent plastic material
- Prevents pressure points
- No staining on woods containing tanning agents
- No loss of protective caps because pads are permanently attached to clamp
- FitsFor pressure plate Ø 25 mm.
Discover product in our flip catalogue:
Stubai Druckplus Clamping Pads for Screw Clamps, Ø 25 mm
Article number 707596
Circlip pliers with straight tips for fitting circlips in holes with 19-60 mm diameter. Fits Stubai Druckplus clamping pads for srew clamps. Body black atramentised (galvanic phosphate coating). Plastic-coated handles.