A long service life is ensured by the high-performance motor fan with bypass cooling. Ideal for wet and dry suction cleaning. Thanks to the automatic on/off switch, the MAFELL dust extractors can be used for extracting the dust created by all other makes of power tool as well.
- Conveniently located on the front of the appliance are the on/off switch, the switch for automatic vibration and pulse filter cleaning/vibration, the speed control for adjusting the suction force, and the volume flow indicator.
- When used for wet suction cleaning, the appliance cuts out automatically when its maximum capacity is reached.
- Practical hose connector - quick-action/bayonet catch with additional keeper.
- For wet and dry pick-up
- For picking up waste
- Compatible materials include dust, chips, liquids
Scope of delivery
- Extraction hose 4 m, Ø 27 mm, anti-static with bayonet lock, hose connector Ø 35 mm
- 2 Fold filter cartridges (1 pair)
- Non-woven filter bag (21 l useful capacity)
- Mains cable 8 m
Built by professionals for professionals
Founded in 1899, MAFELL's sole production facility today is in Oberndorf on Neckar, near Stuttgart, Germany. Here they produce ""quality made in Germany"", with up to 85% of components made by themselves, and their own tool design and construction operation. With its roots in carpentry, MAFELL has made its way into joiner's workshops since 1980, when it developed ERIKA, the first pull-push saw. More innovations followed: For its portable panel saw system PSS 3000, the Flexistem KSP 40 and, not least, the precision jig saw P1 cc, MAFELL is acknowledged the world over and has won several awards, including the Rudolf-Eberle Award, the Eumacop Innovation Award and the iF Product Design Award.
Buy without risk
You get an extended warranty of 36 months for all MAFELL power tools if you register them within 30 days of purchase. All registered tools are automatically entered in the MAFELL BonusPlus programme.
- Select MAFELL machines can be thoroughly tested for 30 days - no questions asked!
- With the comprehensive 3-year-cost-protection-warranty MAFELL-Complete, you can enjoy a full 36-month warranty on all MAFELL machines, including rechargeable battery packs and wearing parts such as ball bearings, sealing rings, carbon brushes, rubber sleeves and switches; simply register your machine free of charge with the manufacturer within 30 days of the purchase date
- Extend your cost-protection-warranty by 24 months with the 5-year No-Worry Package (price on request); this includes insurance against theft and a return premium within the warranty period
- The ServicePlus Protection Letter (price graded according to the value of the machine) provides a 36-month insurance cover; the repair costs are reimbursed against co-payment and in the case of a total loss you receive a new machine in exchange. Insures against theft, handling errors, wilful intent of third parties, short-circuit or over-current, and natural hazards such as fire, lightning strike, explosion, storm, frost and flooding
The general Ts&Cs of MAFELL AG are valid for machines of the MAFELL Powershop System.
For more information on MAFELL service & warranty terms.
- Weight13.2 kg
- Dimensions500 x 405 x 565 mm
- MotorUniversal-Motor 230 V / 50 Hz
- Airflow max.220 m³/h
- Low Air Pressure248 mbar
- Hose Connection Ø66 / 58 mm
- Bin Capacity Water20 l
- Bin Capacity max.25 l
- Rated Input1200 W