This convincing, elaborate twin filter half mask is designed for optimum function. It is well suited to versatile jobs and can be used for painting and gluing as well as for mixing lacquers. Supplied without filter.
- Low resistance breathing with new Typhoon exhalation valve
- Fully adjustable 4-point cradle suspension ensuring effective facial fit
- Durable thermoplastic rubber mask for superior fit
- Reflective strips on the front side for increased visibility and added safety, even in poor light conditions
- Lateral low profile filters for maximum freedom of movement and minimum visual impairment
- Bayonet fitted filter for easy filter change
- Exhalation valve is installed in the filter, making it easy to clean the mask
- Weight290 g
- SizeOne size
Discover product in our flip catalogue:
Ready to ship today, Delivery time 1-3 workdays within Germany
€15.90 per piece(s)
Prices incl. VAT
Activated carbon filters for working with higher concentrations or for longer durations. Filter grade A2 for protection against organic gases and vapors with a boiling point > 65 °C and a concentration Fits No. 707541 .
Combined activated carbon and particulate filters. Filter grade A1 for protection against organic gases and vapors with a boiling point > 65 °C and a concentration Fits No. 707541 .