- Completely invisible joint for highest quality standards
- Joins and clamps during insertion for perfectly closed joints
- Efficient machining and installation with a CNC or a Zeta based on the P-System
- Narrow element for the use in shelves from 19 mm
- No resistance while inserting until shortly before building the clamping force
- Insertion of shelves after transport for lower transport weight
- Fitting to insert by hand or install by hammer
- Fixing pins to drive into the wood for efficient installation
- Possible in the factory or on site with a CNC or a Zeta P2
- Joint with high tensile strength
- No clamps or presses necessary
- The outer cabinet can be joined in a first process
- Assembly of the complete furniture piece on site possible (flat pack)
- Insertion of the shelves without glue or clamping aids
- Detachable for transport
Pioneering wood joining - Since the dawn of the company in 1944, the search for new ideas, continuous improvements and system solutions has stood at its core. Lamello solutions pay for themselves! The high-quality is based on continuous innovation and deeply embedded expertise. Lamello remains true to there roots, developing and producing top-quality products in Switzerland for discerning customers around the globe.
Quality, precision and reliability - Lamello offers many years of experience in high-quality joining and woodworking technology.
Durability and efficiency go hand in hand - Development and construction of products, are uncompromising and focus on practical solutions. The result is machinery characterised by its hard-wearing technology, sophisticated design and simple operation.
System solutions - Lamello provide complete systems and application solutions, in keeping with our motto: Made to match perfectly.
Prices incl. VAT