The handles on this tool are similar to a standard set of two-hand branch shears, and enables users to transfer sufficient force to cut branches located even in the crown of trees. The shears are comfortable to use thanks to the shoulder strap that spreads the weight of the shears across the entire body. The rod has a telescope function, and can be turned by 180 degrees to align the shears with any cutting angle.
- The telescope handles lock in 4 positions (total length: 1.8-2.4 m)
- Greasing system for convenient application of oil to the joint surfaces
- High-quality aluminium handles with polymer covers
- Blade with non-stick coating
Barnel, a globally renowned manufacturer based in the US, has been making superlative garden tools since the 1970s.
- Max. branch diameter25 mm
- Weight2,2 kg
Discover product in our flip catalogue:
in Garden Tool Catalogue on page 23
Ready to ship today, Delivery time 1-3 workdays within Germany
€103.00 per piece
Prices incl. VAT