1 x No. 735720-735726
These clamps feature all requirements for repair clamps used on fine and fragile structures: high stiffness versus low weight - especially of the clamps with large jaw openings. These two contradictory requirements are nicely combined with this Herdim achievement. Unique strutted design fulfills these requirements the best.
The lower pad is adjustable in height and thus enhances the scope of application. It features an optional self-adhesive rubber cork padding, while the movable parts use the traditional rubber coated movable plate and a precise brass spindle with knurled handle. Steel body with black anodized coating. To protect varnished surfaces, special silicone pads are available as accessories.
- Very stiff and low weight repair clamp
- Adjustable lower pad with optional rubber cork padding
- Precise action
Herdim Repair Clamps
Discover product in our flip catalogue:
Ready to ship today, Delivery time 1-3 workdays within Germany
Prices incl. VAT
Set consists of the following articles:
- 735720 Herdim Repair Clamp, Jaw Depth 26 mm
- 735721 Herdim Repair Clamp, Jaw Depth 29 mm
- 735723 Herdim Repair Clamp, Jaw Depth 90 mm
- 735724 Herdim Repair Clamp, Jaw Depth 85 mm
- 735725 Herdim Repair Clamp, Jaw Depth 135 mm
- 735726 Herdim Repair Clamp, Jaw Depth 200 mm
- 735722 Herdim Repair Clamp, Jaw Depth 40 mm
Silicone Protective Pad for Herdim Repair Clamps, Ø 12 mm
High-quality soft silicone pads that are pulled over the hard rubber plates of the repair clamps to optimally protect even the most sensitive varnished surfaces from marring. Fits for Herdim Repair Clamps.
incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Article No. 820068