The nominal no-load speed can be adjusted between 3600 and 6250 1/min and allows you to cut solid wood, wood-based panels, plastics and non-ferrous metals. Always use a suitable saw blade for your particular material! The saw blade can be changed in no time at all: When you open the saw blade housing, the blade locks automatically. Remove the hex key, undo the screw, change the saw blade and close the housing.
A unique feature of this portable circular saw is the activatable scoring function. This allows sensitive material to be cut without tearout, just like a stationary machine with a scorer. The tilt range can be adjusted between -1° and +48°.
- Facility for extremely fine adjustment of the cutting depth setting, e.g. when working with a resharpened blade or with Fermacell
- The closed saw blade cover and the slide bar at the saw-cut ensure a very low dust formation
- The MT 55 cc is equipped with a new CUprex-Compact motor for significantly elevated speeds and ample power in reserve
- The cutting depth can be set with millimeter precision. With or without a rail - simply turn the pointer to show the exact cutting depth
- For bevel cuts, the angle setting is fixed in two locations with half a turn of a single locking screw
- Cross-cutting and rip cuts
- Bevel cuts -1 to +48°
- Plunge cuts
- Compatible materials include solid wood, cement fiberboard, melamine resin panels (Trespa), OSB, gypsum fiberboard, plastics, façade boards and various board materials
- TCT Sawblade 162 x 1.2/1.8 x 20 mm, 48 AT, for universal use in particle board materials
- Hex key
- Mains cable 4 m (13.1 ft)
Built by professionals for professionals. Founded in 1899, MAFELL's sole production facility today is in Oberndorf on Neckar, near Stuttgart, Germany. Here they produce »quality made in Germany«, with up to 85 % of components made by themselves, and their own tool design and construction operation. With its roots in carpentry, MAFELL has made its way into joiner's workshops since 1980, when it developed ERIKA, the first pull-push saw. More innovations followed: For its portable panel saw system PSS 3000, the Flexistem KSP 40 and, not least, the precision jig saw P1 CC, MAFELL is acknowledged the world over and has won several awards, including the Rudolf-Eberle Award, the Eumacop Innovation Award and the iF Product Design Award.
Buy without risk: You get an extended warranty of 3 years for all MAFELL power tools if you register them within 30 days of purchase. All registered tools are automatically entered in the MAFELL BonusPlus programme.
- Вес 4.5 kg
- Двигатель 230 V/50 Hz
- Пильный диск Ø 162 x 1.2/1.8 x 20 mm, T 48, AT
- Угол поворота -1 to +48 °
- Глубина реза при 45° макс. 40.5 mm
- Глубина реза макс. 57 mm
- Частота вращения холостого хода 3600-6250 rpm
- Потребляемая мощность 1400 W