- Healthy working environment - due to a clean workplace and a clear view of the saw blade thanks to optimal dust extraction with the MAFELL Dust Extractors
- The pivoting guard is retracted quickly and easily by means of a lever for convenience and safety when executing bevel and plunge cuts
- Bright LEDs illuminate a large working area
- Parallel guide fence with dual function - on both machine sides as parallel guide fence and as additional bench support, e.g. for bevel cuts.
- Cross-cutting and rip cuts
- Bevel cuts up to 45°
- Plunge cuts
- Compatible materials include solid wood, boards, planks and various board materials
- TCT saw blade 168 x 1.2/1.8 x 20 mm, AT, 24 teeth, for universal use in wood
- Hex key 5 mm
- Mains cable 4 m (13.1 ft)
Built by professionals for professionals. Founded in 1899, MAFELL's sole production facility today is in Oberndorf on Neckar, near Stuttgart, Germany. Here they produce »quality made in Germany«, with up to 85 % of components made by themselves, and their own tool design and construction operation. With its roots in carpentry, MAFELL has made its way into joiner's workshops since 1980, when it developed ERIKA, the first pull-push saw. More innovations followed: For its portable panel saw system PSS 3000, the Flexistem KSP 40 and, not least, the precision jig saw P1 CC, MAFELL is acknowledged the world over and has won several awards, including the Rudolf-Eberle Award, the Eumacop Innovation Award and the iF Product Design Award.
Buy without risk: You get an extended warranty of 3 years for all MAFELL power tools if you register them within 30 days of purchase. All registered tools are automatically entered in the MAFELL BonusPlus programme.
- Вес 4.1 kg
- Двигатель Universal-motor 230 V / 50 Hz
- Пильный диск Ø 168 mm
- Угол поворота 0-45 °
- Глубина реза при 45° макс. 42/48 mm (with/without guide rail)
- Глубина реза макс. 52/58 mm (with/without guide rail)
- Частота вращения холостого хода 5700 rpm
- Потребляемая мощность 1300 W