Fastening the portable circular saw to the KSS rail creates a very practical single-handed cross-cutting system for bevel and miter cuts; once the cut has been executed, the saw automatically returns to the starting position.
Offering a maximum cutting depth of 42 mm, the portable circular saw delivers ample power in all situations. Thanks to magnesium die-cast components, this especially neat and lightweight saw weighs only 2.4 kg (5.3 lbs).
The entire, compact sawing system is accommodated in the T-MAX carrying case - it is an ideal tool for shadow gaps, rip, bevel, plunge and angled cuts, as well as free-hand work.
- The pivot point of the KSS 300 is on the side, on the bottom edge of the rail. This has the advantage of requiring only a single tracing pointer for all angles - with or without the rail
- Enables you to detach the machine from the rail in a single, quick action. The saw can then be used as a separate portable circular unit with all the functionality of the MAFELL KSP series
- The smart stop and adjustable fence with large scale increments for exact angle settings facilitate very precise and consistent miter cuts
- Cross cuts with guide
- Rip cuts and cross-cutting
- Plunge cuts, recesses and cutting shadow gaps from 13 mm (1/2 in.)
- Compatible materials include board materials, doors, worktops, parquet and laminate flooring, cladding
- TCT Saw blade 120 x 1.2/1.8 x 20 mm, (4 ¾ inch) 40 FT/TT for fine cuts in wood
- Parallel fence
- Hose connector
- Hex key 4 mm
- Mains cable 4 m
Built by professionals for professionals. Founded in 1899, MAFELL's sole production facility today is in Oberndorf on Neckar, near Stuttgart, Germany. Here they produce »quality made in Germany«, with up to 85 % of components made by themselves, and their own tool design and construction operation. With its roots in carpentry, MAFELL has made its way into joiner's workshops since 1980, when it developed ERIKA, the first pull-push saw. More innovations followed: For its portable panel saw system PSS 3000, the Flexistem KSP 40 and, not least, the precision jig saw P1 CC, MAFELL is acknowledged the world over and has won several awards, including the Rudolf-Eberle Award, the Eumacop Innovation Award and the iF Product Design Award.
Buy without risk: You get an extended warranty of 3 years for all MAFELL power tools if you register them within 30 days of purchase. All registered tools are automatically entered in the MAFELL BonusPlus programme.
- Вес 3.2 kg
- Двигатель 230 V/50 Hz
- Угол поворота 0-45 °
- Глубина реза при 45° макс. 0-27 mm
- Глубина реза макс. 0-42 mm
- Частота вращения холостого хода 8800 rpm
- Потребляемая мощность 900 W
MAFELL Cross-Cutting System KSS 300 MaxiMAX in the T-MAX
Артикульный номер 709394K
MAFELL Cross-Cutting System KSS 300 MidiMAX in the T-MAX
Артикульный номер 709422K