- Drilling in floors, walls and ceilings up to max. Ø 12 mm, no dust or residues
- Patented dual-chamber system for clean drilling and a secure hold
- Foam rubber pad for a secure hold on uneven surfaces
- Flexible joint piece for moving hose to perfect position
- Drill sleeve made from nickel-plated steel
- Compatible with all standard industrial and domestic vacuum cleaners
- Exception: must be deactivated on extractors with automatic filter cleaning system
- Adapter with flexible insert
Connection Ø27-32 mm
Drill bit dia. 0-12 mm
More than 90 years’ experience - for your benefit. Festool develops high-grade power tools for professional and ambitious users. Since the family business was founded in 1925, quality and innovation have been its top priority. Over 300 patents and more than 80 awards for the company and its products prove that focusing on the essential pays off.
Warranty all-inclusive Festool offers a 15-day money-back guarantee and will take back slightly used devices if you are not satisfied. We register your new festool machine for free, so you instantly benefit from the »Warranty all-inclusive« (1+2 warranty) - 3 year cover for repair costs, wear parts included. Festool’s extensive customer service includes 10 years guaranteed spare parts, a 24-hour repair service, free collection of tools to be repaired, and much more.