- Robust and torsion-resistant die-cast aluminium housing
- Two swivelling grinding tables (0°-45°), on grinding pad incl. angular stop
- Clamping lever on grinding belt table made of die-cast zinc
- Adjustable scale on grinding belt table
- Dimensions of working table grinding belt 128 x 128 mm, grinding disc 190 x 125 mm
- Two suction nozzles, inside 37 mm, outside 45 mm
- On/off switch with undervoltage release for greater work safety
- Sanding belt 25 x 762 mm, grit 80
- Sanding wheel Ø 125 mm, grit 80
- Hook-and-loop pad Ø 125 mm
- Mitre gauge
- 2 sanding tables
Most of the products we sell as a trading company we produce ourselves, or we have them produced by selected and approved manufacturers.
We have been making musical instrument products in this way under the brand name Herdim for more than 100 years.
Our design department staff develops our products from scratch - from simple component drawings for hand tools to complex component assemblies for power tools. Our prototypes are extensively tested by our specialists, trainers, and frequently also selected customers. They are only put into mass production once they are found to have practical use.
All materials such as cutting steels, cast materials or handle materials are carefully selected according to their intended use and then produced with a view to making them ergonomic.
More complex manufacturing processes like casting, deep drawing, forging and lasering are carried out by specialised companies according to our specifications.
The final quality control always takes place on site at our company.
- Вес 7.5 kg
- Двигатель 230 V
- Потребляемая мощность 250 W
- Диаметр вытяжного патрубка 2 x 37/45 mm
- Длина ленты х ширина ленты 762 x 25 mm
- Скорость ленты 14 m/sec