- Setup the pre-made cutting jig and cut the leather using the cutter and crescent knife
- Work and define the edges by hand and clean up the components
- Produce the component model and hand-sewn handle, the hangers and closures
- Put the bag together, stud and insert the base
- Make any adjustments and shape the edges
- Finish the bag
Dimensions 150 x 150 x 350 mm.
Herbert Ritter began his career making custom-made saddles; then came several years as a bag-maker for Hermès - Paris, followed by many years as a product developer and manager in the fashion industry. Today, after nearly 30 years professional experience, master saddle- and bag-maker Herbert is focusing his passion on preserving traditional, manual work techniques, with the emphasis on clear, hand-stitched forms, function and quality.Herbert Ritter
A mere 10 minutes drive from our company headquarters in Metten, it is situated idyllically between the river Danube and the Natural Reserve Bavarian Forest and offers ideal conditions for undisturbed creative work.
The former stable of the Monastery Niederalteich is optimally equipped with
- Bench room,
- Turning workshop,
- Sharpening room,
- Machine room,
- Kitchen and Sanitary rooms.
St. Ursulaweg 19
More info on our Workshop location Niederalteich
- InfoMaterial costs (150) are collected by the course instructor.
- InstructorHerbert Ritter
- Duration2 days
- Appointment25.09 - 26.09.
- Time9.00 - 18.00
|Numéro de cours||KU5591701|