The course deals with the following machines:
- By purchasing a Lamello profile groove cutter Zeta P2/Top 21, MAFELL DuoDübler or a Festool Domino joining machine from DICTUM, we will credit you with the course fee.
- This course is also serves as decision-making aid before purchasing any of the mentioned joining systems.
He has been fascinated by wood as a working material since childhood, where he worked with it creatively and skilfully. He spent many hours of his free time in his youth at his father's workbench. That is how he learnt the necessary skills to become a carpenter and has worked as a cabinet maker for over 30 years. As a member of the DICTUM Workshop team, he shares his experience of carpentry with seminar participants.Gotthard Ambros
A mere 10 minutes drive from our company headquarters in Metten, it is situated idyllically between the river Danube and the Natural Reserve Bavarian Forest and offers ideal conditions for undisturbed creative work.
The former stable of the Monastery Niederalteich is optimally equipped with
- Bench room,
- Turning workshop,
- Sharpening room,
- Machine room,
- Kitchen and Sanitary rooms.
St. Ursulaweg 19
More info on our Workshop location Niederalteich
- InfoMaterial included (€40).
- Langue du coursGerman
- InstructorGotthard Ambros
- Duration1 day
- Time9.00 - 18.00
- Lieu du séminaireSt.-Ursulaweg 19, 94557 Niederalteich
|Numéro de cours||KU9121702|