- Presentation of different kinds of portable circular saws
- Saw blades and their purposes
- Trimming of planks up to 85 mm material thickness
- Sizing of board materials
- Working with a self-made stock panel
- Plunge cuts and bevel cuts
- Rip cuts in narrow battens and square timbers
Back in 1992, cabinet maker and social education worker Roland Heilmann set up the kurs.werkstatt course workshop in Munich and has since passed on his knowledge to interested students in numerous courses. As an author he has published tool-related articles and guides to building furniture in a variety of specialist magazines. At Dictum he leads courses, including those focusing on power tools.Roland Heilmann
At the DICTUM workshop Kurswerkstatt MÃÂ¼nchen we have adapted our handicraft courses to suit the urban life style. In after-work classes or semester courses the participants learn how to handle machine tools and employ their new knowledge in project courses.
DICTUM Kurswerkstatt Munich
Haager Str. 9 - 2nd floor
More info on the Kurswerkstatt Munich
- InfoMaterial included.
- InstructorRoland Heilmann
- Durée du cours0.5 days
- Time18.00 - 21.00