- Careful and professional dismantling of individual furniture parts
- Repairing veneered surfaces
- Reconstructing and adding missing sections
- Truing warped furniture parts
- Dealing with and preventing? wood pests
- Repairing damaged joints, e.g. with »false« pins
- Tips and tricks for furniture restoration - e.g. artificial ageing of new elements and brass fittings, opening locked drawers without keys, etc.
For twenty years, John has specialised in restoring antique furniture in Sussex, England, working for numerous private customers as well as Sothebys, Christies and St Pauls Cathedral. He shares his profound knowledge in courses and as an author of Woodworking Magazine. His book Furniture Restoration: A Professional at Work offers a collection of his articles, which are highly regarded in specialist circles.John Lloyd
At the DICTUM workshop Kurswerkstatt MÃÂ¼nchen we have adapted our handicraft courses to suit the urban life style. In after-work classes or semester courses the participants learn how to handle machine tools and employ their new knowledge in project courses.
DICTUM Kurswerkstatt Munich
Haager Str. 9 - 2nd floor
More info on the Kurswerkstatt Munich
- Appointment7.08. - 9.08.2017
- Time9.00 - 18.00
Prix inkl. TVA légale plus frais de port
Diese Kursleiter genießen internationale Anerkennung auf Ihrem Gebiet. Intensität und Perfektion ist wesentlicher Bestandteil der Kursinhalte.