You will learn:
- Hollowing out the branch or the battens
- Preparing the labium
- Gluing the two parts of the flute
- Design of the flute
- Drilling and tuning of the tone holes
- Manufacturing the block
Afterwards, you can decorate the finished flute with brands. To complete the course, you will get to know the intuitive way of playing the Indian flute.
As an independent master joiner, Ernst Maier runs a small, creative one-man workshop in Upper Austria. For more than 10 years he has focused on building natural wood furniture that reflects the forms of nature. Above all, his works are characterised by the combination of natural wood and classic solid wood techniques.Ernst Maier
A mere 10 minutes drive from our company headquarters in Metten, it is situated idyllically between the river Danube and the Natural Reserve Bavarian Forest and offers ideal conditions for undisturbed creative work.
The former stable of the Monastery Niederalteich is optimally equipped with
- Bench room,
- Turning workshop,
- Sharpening room,
- Machine room,
- Kitchen and Sanitary rooms.
St. Ursulaweg 19
More info on our Workshop location Niederalteich
- InfoMaterial costs (from approx. €40) are collected by the course instructor.
- Langue du coursGerman
- Ernst Maier
- 3 days
- Appointment20.02 - 22.02.
- Time9.00 - 18.00
- Lieu du séminaireSt.-Ursulaweg 19, 94557 Niederalteich
|Numéro de cours||KU2891701|