- Structure, types of construction and appropriate wood types of a drawer
- Proportions of a drawer and influence on its running characteristics
- Differences between traditional and hanging slides and when do I use which slide
- Tolerances for good running characteristics independent of season and its humidity and wood moisture level
- Improvement of the sliding properties
The internationally known cabinetmaker with his penchant for beautiful details has written two books (The Handplane Book and Classic Hand Tools), he teaches many different woodworking topics in the US, in Canada, the UK, and Japan, and he runs a small farm in Vermont/USA. His furniture projects have been acknowledged in various magazines and books. He also works for the magazine Fine Woodworking.Garrett Hack
A mere 10 minutes drive from our company headquarters in Metten, it is situated idyllically between the river Danube and the Natural Reserve Bavarian Forest and offers ideal conditions for undisturbed creative work.
The former stable of the Monastery Niederalteich is optimally equipped with
- Bench room,
- Turning workshop,
- Sharpening room,
- Machine room,
- Kitchen and Sanitary rooms.
St. Ursulaweg 19
More info on our Workshop location Niederalteich
- QualifikationBasic woodworking skills and knowledge
- InfoMaterial included (€50).
- EnseignantGarrett Hack
- Duration5 days
- Appointment17.10 - 21.10.
- Time9.00 - 18.00
- Lieu du séminaire_longSt.-Ursulaweg 19, 94557 Niederalteich
|Numéro de cours||KU2881701|
Prix inkl. TVA légale plus frais de port
Diese Kursleiter genießen internationale Anerkennung auf Ihrem Gebiet. Intensität und Perfektion ist wesentlicher Bestandteil der Kursinhalte.