- Selecting your wood with consideration of the tree ring structure
- Cutting out the individual segment rings on the lathe
- Selecting a gluing technology and glue
- Selecting suitable tools and sharpening turning gouges
- Lathe working and clamping methods
- Turning out the vase
- Surface structure and finish
Designer, lecturer and one of the principle proponents of freestyle design in Slovakia, Michal Hanula graduated from the Faculty of Arts of the Technical University in Kosice. Since 2005 he has worked as a lecturer at the School of Applied Arts in Ruzomberok. Using traditional crafting techniques, Michal is known for his work with wood, but his creations also use recycled materials, wire, horn and plastics.Michal Hanula
A mere 10 minutes drive from our company headquarters in Metten, it is situated idyllically between the river Danube and the Natural Reserve Bavarian Forest and offers ideal conditions for undisturbed creative work.
The former stable of the Monastery Niederalteich is optimally equipped with
- Bench room,
- Turning workshop,
- Sharpening room,
- Machine room,
- Kitchen and Sanitary rooms.
St. Ursulaweg 19
More info on our Workshop location Niederalteich
- QualifikationBasic woodturning skills and knowledge
- InfoMaterial included (€60)
- Langue_du_cours_longEnglish, with German translation
- EnseignantMichal Hanula
- Duration2 days
- Appointment11.09 - 12.09.
- Time9.00 - 18.00
- Lieu du séminaire_longSt.-Ursulaweg 19, 94557 Niederalteich
|Numéro de cours||KU2861701|
Prix inkl. TVA légale plus frais de port
Diese Kursleiter genießen internationale Anerkennung auf Ihrem Gebiet. Intensität und Perfektion ist wesentlicher Bestandteil der Kursinhalte.