- If you book more than one course with Pascal Oudet, we will give you a DICTUM voucher worth €20.
- If you buy a woodworking lathe for more than €2000 from DICTUM, we will give you a voucher worth €150 for a woodturning course of your choice.
A wood artist working and living in the French Alps. He is worldwide known for his sandblasted and unique pieces, creating a real lace out of wood which emphasizes all the history of the tree he is working with. His pieces are present in permanent collections of Ateliers d'Art de France, the American Association of Woodturners and the New York Museum of Art and Design.Pascal Oudet
A mere 10 minutes drive from our company headquarters in Metten, it is situated idyllically between the river Danube and the Natural Reserve Bavarian Forest and offers ideal conditions for undisturbed creative work.
The former stable of the Monastery Niederalteich is optimally equipped with
- Bench room,
- Turning workshop,
- Sharpening room,
- Machine room,
- Kitchen and Sanitary rooms.
St. Ursulaweg 19
More info on our Workshop location Niederalteich
- QualifikationAdvanced woodturning skills and knowledge.
- InfoMaterial included.
- Langue du coursEnglish and German
- InstructorPascal Oudet
- Duration2 days
- Appointment18.05 - 19.05.
- Time9.00 - 18.00
- Lieu du séminaireSt.-Ursulaweg 19, 94557 Niederalteich
|Numéro de cours||KU2801701|