- General design of arrows
- Planing of prepared angular wooden blocks in the carpenters plane
- Scarfing of arrows e.g. for repair and splicing of hardwood shafts
- Tapering of arrow shafts with single taper and determining the effect on the arrow's path
- Fletching, different types of index feathers as well as their effect on the path of the arrow
- Mounting and fitting of the nock
- Test shoot
The creative master cabinetmaker is especially interested in a natural processing of beautiful wood material. Various further trainings help him to permanently develop and expand his art and handicraft repertoire. He has a passion for constructing traditional longbows and artistic woodturning in various ways, especially using green wood.Thomas Steindl
A mere 10 minutes drive from our company headquarters in Metten, it is situated idyllically between the river Danube and the Natural Reserve Bavarian Forest and offers ideal conditions for undisturbed creative work.
The former stable of the Monastery Niederalteich is optimally equipped with
- Bench room,
- Turning workshop,
- Sharpening room,
- Machine room,
- Kitchen and Sanitary rooms.
St. Ursulaweg 19
More info on our Workshop location Niederalteich
- InfoCourse fee plus material as required (from €70) are collected by the course instructor.
- EnseignantThomas Steindl
- Duration2 days
- Appointment09.06 - 10.06.
- Time9.00 - 18.00
- Lieu du séminaire_longSt.-Ursulaweg 19, 94557 Niederalteich
|Numéro de cours||KU2651701|