- Planning and execution of a simple project
- The different structures and joints, their use and production
- Inlaying small surfaces with bone glue
- Using different tools and machines such as: block planes, rebate planes and grooving planes, various handsaws, scribing tools, routers, pull saws and much more
- Shaping using a beading tool and scratch stick
- Treatment of surfaces with oil and shellac
While studying ethnology, the qualified cabinetmaker already worked as a set builder at the Munich TV studios. He was working as a freelance art carpenter in the Munich Gewerkehalle. For several years, he has worked as a consultant for DICTUM mainly at schools and in courses dealing with Japanese wood joints.Peter Lanz
A mere 10 minutes drive from our company headquarters in Metten, it is situated idyllically between the river Danube and the Natural Reserve Bavarian Forest and offers ideal conditions for undisturbed creative work.
The former stable of the Monastery Niederalteich is optimally equipped with
- Bench room,
- Turning workshop,
- Sharpening room,
- Machine room,
- Kitchen and Sanitary rooms.
St. Ursulaweg 19
More info on our Workshop location Niederalteich
- InfoMaterial included (€35).
- EnseignantPeter Lanz
- Duration3 days
- Appointment23.10 - 25.10.
- Time9.00 - 18.00
- Lieu du séminaire_longSt.-Ursulaweg 19, 94557 Niederalteich
|Numéro de cours||KU2561701|