- Correct preparing of the wood surface
- What is shellac? Types and how to mix them
- "Filling pores" - traditional methods of filling and dyeing wood pores
- Making the polishing pad
- Applying the shellac with brush and polishing pad
- Fast application system for the shellac
- Simplified version of shellac polishing
- Dealing with polishing mistakes and other "challenges", including removing water stains and heat damage
- Polishing, matt-finishing and waxing to control the gloss level.
For twenty years, John has specialised in restoring antique furniture in Sussex, England, working for numerous private customers as well as Sothebys, Christies and St Pauls Cathedral. He shares his profound knowledge in courses and as an author of Woodworking Magazine. His book Furniture Restoration: A Professional at Work offers a collection of his articles, which are highly regarded in specialist circles.John Lloyd
- Nombre de participants8
- Appointment10.08 - 11.08.2016
- Time09.00 - 18.00
Prix inkl. TVA légale plus frais de port
Diese Kursleiter genießen internationale Anerkennung auf Ihrem Gebiet. Intensität und Perfektion ist wesentlicher Bestandteil der Kursinhalte.