- Joining the natural wood parts with mortise and tenon
- Fastening the solid wood parts with wooden nails
- Do the branches need to be pared and if so, what techniques are there?
- Surface treatment of the finished pieces of furniture with oils and waxes
As an independent master joiner, Ernst Maier runs a small, creative one-man workshop in Upper Austria. For more than 10 years he has focused on building natural wood furniture that reflects the forms of nature. Above all, his works are characterised by the combination of natural wood and classic solid wood techniques.Ernst Maier
A mere 10 minutes drive from our company headquarters in Metten, it is situated idyllically between the river Danube and the Natural Reserve Bavarian Forest and offers ideal conditions for undisturbed creative work.
The former stable of the Monastery Niederalteich is optimally equipped with
- Bench room,
- Turning workshop,
- Sharpening room,
- Machine room,
- Kitchen and Sanitary rooms.
St. Ursulaweg 19
More info on our Workshop location Niederalteich
- QualifikationBasic woodworking skills and knowledge.
- InfoMaterial costs (approx. €90) are collected by the course instructor.
- EnseignantErnst Maier
- Duration3 days
- Appointment24.07 - 26.07.
- Time9.00 - 18.00
|Numéro de cours||KU1951702|