- Using a marking gauge and square for neat and precise scribing
- Milling the corner joints of the locker body and the mounting slots for the interior fittings
- Making overlapping panels
- Gluing the bodies at correct angles
- Manufacturing a mounting system using "French cleats"
- Mounting a storage door
- Precise installation of a classically guided drawer
- Planning and producing various solutions for tool holders for the interior fittings
- Finishing the body
While studying ethnology, the qualified cabinetmaker already worked as a set builder at the Munich TV studios. He was working as a freelance art carpenter in the Munich Gewerkehalle. For several years, he has worked as a consultant for DICTUM mainly at schools and in courses dealing with Japanese wood joints.Peter Lanz
A mere 10 minutes drive from our company headquarters in Metten, it is situated idyllically between the river Danube and the Natural Reserve Bavarian Forest and offers ideal conditions for undisturbed creative work.
The former stable of the Monastery Niederalteich is optimally equipped with
- Bench room,
- Turning workshop,
- Sharpening room,
- Machine room,
- Kitchen and Sanitary rooms.
St. Ursulaweg 19
More info on our Workshop location Niederalteich
- QualifikationBasic woodworking skills and knowledge.
- InfoMaterial included (approx. €120).
- EnseignantPeter Lanz
- Duration4 days
- Appointment03.07 - 06.07.
- Time9.00 - 18.00
|Numéro de cours||KU1811702|